Thread: Zhang San Feng Festival

Hybrid View

I'm sooo tired...

Well, that red-eye, I barely slept. My eyes were closed for about three hours, but I was still not really sleeping. Friday and Saturday I wound up drinking with Master David Chin's Hop Gar guys, John Painter, Gary Torres, Jim Donally and a few other assorted characters, and only got about 3 hours sleep those nights. Then last night, my flight was delayed and I wound up stranded in Phoenix for a few hours. I think I got four hours last night. I wa feeling ok until after lunch. Now I'm sleepy.

Didn't see a single person from the forum, or at least I didn't realize if I did, but lots of magazine fans. It was fun.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

TTT for 2006

Well, it's that time of year again. I'm cathing an early morning flight on Friday and should be at the Zhang San Feng Festival and Tao of Health Expo by the evening. I'm meeting two Tiger Claw operatives, Rand Cardwell, author of The Western Bubishi and someone named Chris from the TN warehouse. As always, if you're from the forum, do check in with me. We aren't doing the forum members shots anymore, but it's always nice to meet people in the flesh. Hope to see you out there!
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Ill try and stop by when I get there Sunday, Gene. I look forward to meeting you in person.

Be well,

Dale Dugas
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.