Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: No I would not learn from a yak

I'm not in the mood for the toys, or games, or kidding. I'm not in the mood for clans. I'm not in the mood for gangs. I'm not in the mood for none of that stuff there. This is gonna be a Cosa Nostra 'til I die. Be it an hour from now, or be it tonight, or a hundred years from now when I'm in jail. It's gonna be a Cosa Nostra. This ain't gonna be a bunch of your friends, they're gonna be friends of ours. But at the same time would be friends of ours, it's gonna be the way I say it's gonna be, a Cosa Nostra. A Cosa Nostra. You might, because a guy's nice to you, and I'm not talking about you, I'm just sayin' you might makes him a good guy. It makes him a mother****er to me. It don't make him a good guy. It makes him a good guy if he's one of us and he proves he's part of us. And I'm the best judge of that, I think, right now. So you got a reason chen zhen, say it. I love you, say it, but that's not the point. This thing here, I'm not so sure of the five guys that I'm puttin' in are the first five guys that should be going in.
    What can you do? I'm doing it because I want this thing to be proper. We got some guys that can preserve it and they'll be there forever. They won't be having secret ****in' parties where people won't be allowed. That we don't want and that we don't need, that's for sure. I wanna see an effort. I gotta see an effort for a Cosa Nostra. How many of these guys come, come tell me I feel sorry you got trouble. I don't, I don't need that. I ain't got no trouble, I ain't got no trouble. I'm gonna be all right. They got the ****in' trouble. And I don't mean the cops, I mean the people. The people who coulda made this a joke, you know what I mean. That's not a ****in' joke guys. Even, even, even some guys, some people downstairs now who I know whose ****ing stomach is rotten. I know whose stomach ain't rotten. You could, I, I could smell it the way a dog senses when a guy's got fear.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

WOAH
    don't say you took that seriously?
    we're just jokin' around here, cracking jokes, that was one, too. If that is where you're going with this? If you didn't see that as funny, fine, maybe it wasn't. I could've said something else. It's hard to see what's irony on an internet forum, where we can't see each other's faces.
    what's with the cosa nostra anyway?

if I've misunderstood anything of what you just said, then forget what I just said.

I'm just shocked with all the seriousity you come up with all of a sudden.
    Last edited by chen zhen; 05-13-2003 at 08:55 AM.

Talking lol

All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

AARHH, **** you!!
    that must've taken a ****ing long time writing and figuring out that joke, maybe you should write a F'ing book
    you really screwed me over there

5. Thumbs up

(I´m suspecting/do have a reasonable doubt that he is somehow related to mob/mafia)

You don´t have to take my word for it,just take a look at the EVIDENCE;
    evidence1."If someone wants to they could kill you. If someone wants to they WILL take your possesions. You worry about knifes? You should worry about my 40 friends over there and their GUNS."

2.After which he was reported to have said;
    "Now where does this c0ck sucker live?"

Additionally,evidence.3.
    He also seems to be the scarface.
    The sunset´s setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Smile Hi, all!

This won't have anything to do with what you're discussing, sorry.

I was looking at the various "would you learn from ----?" threads and at Howard Gardner's various Intelligence topologies and have an odd question:

One of mr. gardner's types of intelligence was Somatic or physical intelligence. So it may be possible that somewhere on this planet is an Idiot Savant who can do nothing really, except physical things... maybe you see where I'm going with this...

So: you've got an Idiot Savant who does really good uh... bagua. Would or could you learn from him? Remember, he can't even add or subtract, drive a car, or wash himself... basically autistic...
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

7. Thumbs up

Too strange that you´re posting it here,considering the amount that you can rip out of a similar question,you might as well have started a new thread.
    But as for your question,I guess I could.

"Remember, he can't even add or subtract, drive a car, or wash himself... basically autistic... "
    Hehe.You might be kidding but I do not think autism is necessarily a very good diagnosis for this awesome teacher.
    Sidenote btw,asperger syndrome diagnosis was once "offered" to me when I was younger,they could not come up with anything better.
    Continued-Sounds more like that he is more than mildly retarted.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Smile

Too strange that you´re posting it here,considering the amount that you can rip out of a similar question,you might as well have started a new thread.
    Yeah, I know, but that joke's been used up...

Hehe.You might be kidding but I do not think autism is necessarily a very good diagnosis for this awesome teacher
    Didn't say he could teach! He's just really really good at it... Jeez, don't even know how this mythical guy learned it...??

Just having fun with the idea, no worries...
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

What the hell are you talking about now

anyway, kristoffer, that was really ****ed what you, did, I mean ****, I thought you were really talking about me, and ****** then you took the ****ing thing from a website! i really had to think for a long time to figure out what the hell you were doing, before I wrote the answer. but I never thought you were that oversensitive, but that was the thing that freaked me out.
    But no hard feelings, I can manage it.. But I REALLY wanted to kick yo azz after it!!

10. Thumbs up

LOL

-FC, summer of 2006-

Thumbs up

I thought it was pretty **** funny People wondered what I laughed about the whole day. hehe

ZIM- I don't think I understand a thing about what your saying. You post this in my neanderthal thread? come oooon lol

Castleva - You have NUTTIN on me

This is Kristoffer

edit:Now you got that one back
    Last edited by chen zhen; 05-15-2003 at 08:13 AM.

14. Thumbs up

-FC, summer of 2006-

gangsta ***** barbie rules