Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: No I would not learn from a yak

we're all pigs
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Yes, that's true kristoffer. the conclusion to this discussion: we're all pigs.
    Now maybe we can stop this discussion, I sense the other members doesn't understand a word of what we're talking about

3. Thumbs up

This is going to rock my world.
    I thought we were all mammals and hominids to be specific.

No,no.Go on,beat got qi!

The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Thumbs up

Skandinavisk tråd.. alla andra kan suga mina köttbullar.

Beat the qi thread? Then we'll need some new subjects to discuss. Any ideas?

politics?
    Martial arts? (lol)
    wimmin/*****es/piger/tjejer/guzzar/females ?
    music

you'll decide I dun care, I'm on my way out anyway. ~Have fun~
    Last edited by Kristoffer; 05-11-2003 at 05:07 AM.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

5. Thumbs up

....Natural history?

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Sharks and rays are fish. Like other fish, sharks and rays have a backbone, live in water, and breathe by means of gills. Rays descended from sharks about 200 million years ago.

The banded guitarfish, shown above, illustrates the close relationship between sharks and rays. It is found in coastal waters, from shallow bays to about 70 feet deep, from Panama to Newport Beach.

Sharks and rays have many traits in common:

A skeleton made of cartilage (the material in your ears and the end of your nose) - it is strong, flexible, less dense than bone, and favors maneuverability
    Specialized jaws and teeth for a variety of feeding strategies
    Denticles -- small tooth-like structures covering the skin - armor protecting against predators and abrasion
    5-7 gill openings -- a trait retained from ancient ancestors
    Sharks and rays reproduce by laying eggs or bearing live young. All use internal fertilization

7. Thumbs up

Hey,pretty good information!
    BTW,that shark cartilage supplements they may sell...itīs quackery (does not prevent cancer)

OK,hereīs a quizzer;
    What strange is there about whales?
    What is it about whale anatomy?
    Where do whales "come from"?

How long has fish been?

-FC, summer of 2006-

Whales used to be land animals who walked the earth. I don't know why but they started to going 'back' to the ocean. Their 'paws' become fens.

I know it all

9. Thumbs up

OK.Good,you know stuff like I do.

Then tell me which one is going to win? Canada or Sweden?
    1st round is over,itīs 2-1 for Sweden.I kinda want Canada to win...

Itīs strange but I think whales descended from "fluffy animals",thatīs about it.

Hmmm,you actually edited your former post.

-FC, summer of 2006-

Canada ska suga Sveriges köttbullar!
    "Extra inch, extra power." -Tarm Sarm

11. Thumbs up

2-2!
    Canadaīs recent discovery.

Some 5 minutes left of 3rd round.

-FC, summer of 2006-

yOu can go **** yourself you B-ITCH
    FU.CK CANADA FU.CK ANYONE WHO THINK THAT GOAL WAS CORRECT
    !!! YOU DEAD

IM GONNA HUNT YOU DOWN YOU MOTHER****ER REF AND **** YOUR WHOLE FAMILY TO DEATH YOU CANADIAN MOTHER****ER

SUCK MY **** iM GONNA KILL YOU ALL!! YOUR DEAQD

tHE ref didn't blow the wissle for the whole ****ing game. Those mother****ers could play however they wanted. NO PENALTYS. too bad no one can be proud over that game, the winners didn't deserve victory. It's a bloody shame that international hockey is allowed to be like this and that referee is still alive. IT'S A SHAME

congratulations
    Now where does this c0ck sucker live?

15. Thumbs up

That must have been the most spectacular moment in this tournament,if not one of the most spectacular endings for one ever.

I did not notice anything controversial,really.
    And the last goal,hehe...

Canada would certainly have been one of those non-home countries that I would have allowed the victory to fall for,talented of a kind.

-FC, summer of 2006-