Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't we all Just get along?

reemul Guest

Can't we all Just get along?

Another chance to voice your opinion.

Should Reemul and The Willow Sword persue this challenge.

Now don't get your hopes up. It's clear I know how to push Willow's buttons, however I don't control his actions and if he brings it, it will happen regardless of the outcome of this pole.

joedoe Guest
    Do what you want. Let us know how it goes.

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    What we do in life echoes in Eternity

dunbarj01 Guest
    The recent explosion of reality TV has left me with a baseless blood lust and a strange desire to see people humiliated. So gentlemen, if you please...

Fish of Fury Guest
    LOL Vlad
    i'm still chuckling away :)

__________________________________________________ _________________________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"

The Willow Sword Guest

IM smellin

some shhhickon fryin. now reemul honey are we trying to sly away from this? guess what not gonna happen here,,,,,,tell ya what reemul,,go down to the SD center on rutland on sunday and attend the basic skills class that master JOe runs,,if you survive it,,,then he will let you spar atthe end of the class,,as they all do there after the workout. and tell him who you are,,,,nothing bad will happen to you i promise. Master Joe knows of this now. buthe advises me to not waste my enrgy on you BUT,,,,I am still going to make due with the challenge. i hope this poll is not a psychological attempt to ***** out of this.
    Many respects, willow sword

Whatever you think i am or want me to be,,, i am.
    oh and,,,Jesus loves you, everyone else thinks you are an a$.

reemul Guest

I think your reading a bit to much into it.

I've already stated that if the challenge comes it will be answered. As for checking out the SD class of wussies forget about it. I've watched Shaolin do classes and have yet to be impressed.

Don't worry, if you bring the challenge I'll be there. I think perhaps Joe was perhaps trying to spare you some humiliation when he said don't waste your energy.

I'm sure the forum members would be interrested in what a SD workout consist of.

Ish Guest
    yeaa i would like to know what an sd workout consists of. I also think if you guys do fight someone should video it

BeiKongHui Guest
    Ha, Willow Sword is a comedian now, too!
    or rather

Ha,,Willow Sword is a comedian now,,too!

Hey, Willow, use that "Short Kata" #11 on him or "Sparring Technique" #10. Reemul will die from laughter.

"To the extreme!"
    --Poochie

Anarcho Guest
    You must fight. If only for the cookies, you must fight.

UberShaman Guest
    I was hoping willow sword was going to use the golden cockroach form

The Willow Sword Guest

SO the flies are gathering

Around the fried chicken eh?
    ISH: the workouts are intense,,the basic skills class that i invited reemul to go to mainly consist of cardio,calisthenics,and power training.
    alot of bag work. reemul probably could not handle the class,,but it is still there for him should he wish to go.

Anarcho: man i love cookies: coconut toffee have become my favorites this month,,we gotta place here in Taos that makes em. MMm MMm good! :D

Ubershaman: :rolleyes:

BKH: :p wouldnt you really like to know how sparring technique 10 is applied. if you are smart(snicker snicker) you would figure out what follows after it is applied.

Reemul: as always and as ever :rolleyes:
    Many respects, Willow sword

BeiKongHui Guest

Yeah I know how #10 is used...

I broke the ribs of the last geek that tried it on me too and he was a 3rd degree SD "black belt".
    Why don't you describe the two techniques I named in my earlier posts for everyone here? We could all use a good laugh. Shaolin Do techniques only work on people who stay in the same spot during the fight. I'm sure Reemul will just stand there and watch you heft your big butt up into the air in hopes of coming down on him with a karate chop.

"To the extreme!"
    --Poochie

reemul Guest

Well if barbs are what you want try this one

If you tired of smelling chicken and the flies are annoying, tell your Mom to pull up her pants.

The thing is Willow, I actually have some knowledge of SD, you however have absolutely know idea what kind of conditioning I do or any knowledge of our system what so ever. So bring it.

UberShaman Guest
    I think the fly's are gathering around the shaolin-doo

The Willow Sword Guest

Keep barking little doggy

Just keep on barking. I seriously Doubt that REEMul will ever show up to meet the challenge,,with a comment like he just made about my mother i would guess that he is in fact a 16 yr old who couldnt fight his way out of a paper bag. and as for BKH breaking THE RIBS OF some 3rd degree BB SD person. what school ? what was his name? where did you spar him at? what a crock BKH you are about as inept as REEMul is. i wish time would speed up.
    as far as the short kata 11 is concerned,,if anyone has tried to do this in a fight they are missing the point of the technique,,and you as well BKH. ITS A TRAINING TECHNIQUE DESIGNED TO COORDINATE YOUR LEFT AND RIGHT ATTACKS. THE SHORT KATAS ARE BASIC MOVEMENTS THAT ARE DESIGNED TO GIVE THE BEGINNER A FOUNDATION TO WORK FROM.
    I seriously doubt that this 3rd degree SD person used that sparring technique 10 on you. if he had you would have been clutching YOUR ribs and trying regain your balance.
    SO are you guys gonna keep perpetuating this thread or are we gonna move on to better things to discuss? I mean really now fellas. this is not going to happen for a while now so lets just ease out of this thread and go back to our lives and come november i will post again and give mmy E.T.A. into Austin.
    till then im out of here for a while.
    Many respects, Willow Sword