Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What's wrong with you f'n people???

Hybrid View

What's wrong with you f'n people???

OK, I admit, I didn't see the thread so I'm not even sure who to direct this to. But you'll know who you are although I doubt you'll man up and say so.

KFO is a great board, run by some of the most wonderful people I have ever had the priviledge to know. Too bad I can't say the same about quite a few of the posters here. It makes me sad and sick to my stomach when I hear that a fellow member gets blasted on here because they "dared" to reveal what religion they were. So much for being rational, intelligent, enlightened martial artists, huh? So much for martial arts being a "family".

Unfortunately, to say that I am surprised by the total lack of respect you all seem to have for one another would be a lie. The fact that a "talk to a girl" thread is one of the most successful ones on here proves beyond any explanation afforded by words that this board has a lot of losers on it. If I could flip you off any harder, my head would explode.

I can only hope I catch one of you likely ****phobic, racist, religious fanatic punks in the act one day. But like I said, you'll never man up...and strangely, that's fitting more than you will ever comprehend.
    "I'll use my bare hands...against any weapon!"

We are trained in wushu. We must defend the Temple!

So you're perfect are you? Shut the fuck up. Just because you don't agree with something... hmm, perhaps you are just the kind of person you're ranting about?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Right, you are. That's my evil plan, to get everybody all worked up by calling you what I am. Hey, use some more expletives next time...it really proves the case that you aren't the redneck who started it all.

Moron.

Oh, so I started it all? Man, I must be good.

You mock me for using expletives, then finish your post with moron?

Moron.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

BTW, is this the bit where I challenge you to a duel and mock your religion or something? You seem to have a handle on all this, so I thought it best to ask.

Do you even know what an expletive is?

But hey, if the shoe fits, I'm sure you wear it backwards with pride wondering why your foot hurts.

Yeah I know what an expletive is. Do you know what a point is?

You make a comment about my use of expletives, then end your own post with a personal insult. Just to prove what? That you're not a moron?

Hey **** you both. You are both just jerks.
    strike!

And now so are you for jumping in.

But I still don't think that Silumkid gets it.

If you really read all that and didn't understand what the point is, you have bigger problems than my opinion treading on your precious internet world and damaging your fragile little ego. Perhaps you need to quit flapping your fingers and do some book learnin'.

Originally posted by Silumkid
    If you really read all that and didn't understand what the point is, you have bigger problems than my opinion treading on your precious internet world and damaging your fragile little ego. Perhaps you need to quit flapping your fingers and do some book learnin'.
    Perhaps you need to a) stop whining, b) stop thinking you know everything about everyone that posts here and c) take your own fukking advice!

So taking up for someone who was insulted because of their religious beliefs is whining? Well then, I intend to "whine" until my dying day.

Oh, wait...I guess my post won't make sense to you unless I swear so fukk, fukk, fukk.

yenhoi,

Uh....yeah.

Sure, insulting someone for their religious belief is ignorant and just plain wrong. But who made you the forum police? Who cares what you think of the other posters here, be they idiots or geniuses?

And as for swearing, why don't you take a look at the title you gave to this pointless tread!

KFO is a great board, run by some of the most wonderful people I have ever had the priviledge to know. Too bad I can't say the same about quite a few of the posters here. It makes me sad and sick to my stomach when I hear that a fellow member gets blasted on here because they "dared" to reveal what religion they were. So much for being rational, intelligent, enlightened martial artists, huh? So much for martial arts being a "family".

The thing about "religion" is that there always seems to be some sort of pontification or prosalitizating that goes on and stirs up the crap. I am not saying to be silent about what it is you practice spiritually, what i Am saying is that maybe one should consider WHY they must post it here,of all places, and what is the initial gain of such posting, AND to also consider whether or not if one should reveal so much about thier personal spirituality,,be it christian judaism muslim or pagan.

i do agree that there has been some rather off topic stuff that probably should be posted elsewhere,,or maybe GENE and the others should create a new category titled " O.T. POSTS". There one could put such threads as "talk to the got chi girls" and those polls i keep seeing about "should we go to war with iraq".
    Maybe its time that the KFM forum People create this so that those of us that really do want to discuss martial related topics can do so without seeing all this other crap,,like this thread for instance

Many Respects,,,The Willow Sword
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Hey, I'm just jumping in to say

****!!!!!

Because I can.

You may carry on now............................................... .....................
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a