Thread: My Jhong Law Horn Kung Fu

My Jhong Law Horn Kung Fu

I was in Shreveport earlier this week visiting in-laws and as I'm wont to do I checked through the yellow pages for any and all MA schools in the area and found this. What is it, please?

They had a website fathereetigerandcrane.com and it mentions its hung gar, but I've never heard of My Jhong Law Horn, is that the same as hung gar...?
    K. Mark Hoover

Not the same.

I would imagine that "My Jhong Law Horn" is the same as "Mizong Lo Han" or "Yan Qing Quan" or "Lost Track Style". Definitely not Hung Ga.

This Neijiagong method features a completely different mentality and training from Hung Ga.

"My Jhong Law Horn
    Mizong
    Mah Jhong Lo Han
    MiChung

like 80 diff ways to say it...

Lost Track to me..."

-That is a quote from Losttrak in the "What styles?" Thread.
    Monkey vs. Robot

My Jhong Law horn is a northen style of kung fu, pretty similiar to northen shaolin long fist, but it is a bit more acrobatic and makes more use of mobility and footwork. Hung gar is a southern shaolin style of kung fu, so I doubt that there will be many similiarities between the two styles. Perhaps you may find this site useful www.leeswhiteleopardkungfu.com. Click on kung fu to learn more about this style. I hope this helps. Peace.

Shreveport School

http://www.leeskungfu.com/ This is the website for Sifu Guerin's school in Shreveport. In addition to the My Jhong Law Horn, he also teaches Fu Bagua and Wu Tai Chi. He's a very good instructor, he is very skilled at all 3 martial arts that he teaches there. Having seen his forms and having him push me around like nothing in push hands, I'd highly recommend him.
    "I'm here to wipe the floor with your ass, and you know it, and everybody here knows it, and you deserve it."-Duncan, "Some Kind of Wonderful"

"I used to be with it, then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems wierd and scary to me. It'll happen to you!!!" -Grandpa Simpson

"Once while walking through the mall a guy came up to me and
    said 'Hey, hows it going?'. So I grabbed his arm and twisted
    it up behind his head and said 'Now whose asking the questions?'" - Jack Handey

"There's no doubt in my mind that we should allow the world worst leaders to hold America hostage, to threaten our peace, to threaten our friends and allies with the world's worst weapons."George Bush—South Bend, Ind., Sept. 5, 2002

Not the same style as myjong lohan. Hung is totally different.

kung fu books