Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Fighting styles" of the non-trained

"Stand really close, shouting at you, followed by increasingly heavy pushing. Then succesion of flailing punches and soccer type kicks until a clinch, where one drives the other back until they hit a wall. Ineffectual short punches and knees until somebody gets on top and starts really pounding. Then mates pile in and give a life threatening kicking on the ground.
    This is providing no one brings a knife/bottle/pint glass into play."

LOL Ben that's so da mn true

Sing, a haymaker if a wild arcing punch - like a sloppy hook punch.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Attack methods throughout the country:

Minnesota-throw down gloves, grab jersey, flail arms.

Eugene Oregon- Kick blanket with victim's home made jewelry for sale across ground, further distract by tossing hackey sack towards victim's eyes, close and let overpowering aura of patchoulli do its work.

Kansas City- Variant of the Eugene, Oregon method, first kick over your victim's meth lab, toss heavy american cooking in your victim's mouth, let cholesterol do its work.

Colorado method- Steal carmex, the victim will immediately surrender when faced with high chap factor. Against the exceptionally tough, threaten the lives of the members of Leftover Salmon.

New Orleans method- Throw a parade, club victim while he or she is looking at scantily clad members of the opposite gender doing things with gators.

Oklahoma- Wait at bus station, find someone with ticket to another state, steal their ticket and get out of there. If round trip ticket, DO NOT use for return.

Of these, the New Orleans is the only one with a grain of truth in it.
    Last edited by KC Elbows; 11-18-2002 at 02:22 PM.

Mat

I try to switch straight into an OFFENSIVE mindset soon as i feel it necessary, ive worked in door work, pyshc wards and hospitals where knives, kneedles, different virusus are spread by coughing or spitting on you. Now on the street we do not know what people have or hidden away up there sleeves etc If i sound like a hard ass im not im just causious and take things alittle serious in places where things might get out of hand or esculate.

Wasnt trying to be over top with things, but each to there own and you have all th rights to say what you think is the right way to handle situations. I'll stick to my startergy it has worked for me many times, when needed.

take care
    Garry FT