Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Super hard flash game

you can't stick them in wrong, but you can line them up wrong - they have to be lined up just right.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Did someone say Zork?

This one's for Sevenstar. Have fun, buddy. http://thcnet.net/error/index.php
    "I'm here to wipe the floor with your ass, and you know it, and everybody here knows it, and you deserve it."-Duncan, "Some Kind of Wonderful"

"I used to be with it, then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems wierd and scary to me. It'll happen to you!!!" -Grandpa Simpson

"Once while walking through the mall a guy came up to me and
    said 'Hey, hows it going?'. So I grabbed his arm and twisted
    it up behind his head and said 'Now whose asking the questions?'" - Jack Handey

"There's no doubt in my mind that we should allow the world worst leaders to hold America hostage, to threaten our peace, to threaten our friends and allies with the world's worst weapons."George Bush—South Bend, Ind., Sept. 5, 2002

Re: Did someone say Zork?

Originally posted by wufupaul
    This one's for Sevenstar. Have fun, buddy. http://thcnet.net/error/index.php
    hey wufupaul, what are you supposed to do?

I got about this far:

>attack tree with leaflet

I've known strange people, but attacking a tree?
    You hear in the distance the chirping of a song bird.

Hahaha. How do you know where to go?

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Ironfist

Trial and error, dude, haha. I remember playing it when I was a kid, I just played it again recently. You just have to keep moving around and trying different things. Have you entered the house yet?
    "I'm here to wipe the floor with your ass, and you know it, and everybody here knows it, and you deserve it."-Duncan, "Some Kind of Wonderful"

"I used to be with it, then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems wierd and scary to me. It'll happen to you!!!" -Grandpa Simpson

"There's no doubt in my mind that we should allow the world worst leaders to hold America hostage, to threaten our peace, to threaten our friends and allies with the world's worst weapons."George Bush—South Bend, Ind., Sept. 5, 2002

Thumbs up !!!!!!!

Sweet! Thanks for the old memories bro - I may not get any sleep tonight now
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

I'm in the house now. Before I went in, I ventured off to get the jewel encrusted egg.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

I don't know how to enter the house. I found a window that was open a bit on one side. I tried "enter" but it said "the window is closed." I was like, dude, you just said it was open. Then I kicked it but nothing happened.

In the forest, I tried to climb a tree and it said "How Bizzare!" Yeah, like climbing a tree is a weird thing to do.

I also tried to attack the bird, but it wouldn't let me.

How do you get in the house?

I think I still don't understand the basic terrain and movement of the game. Is there more than just "walk (north/south/east/west)"?

IronFist

you have to be kind of specific with these old games. Try open window. that will work. And there is a large tree in the forrest you can climb - you didn't find the right one.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

IronFist.

Most of those games were pretty much trial and error till you figurd out how the rules worked for the games.

You will need a Notepad and preferably a sketchpad to draw maps as you explore in the Game.

Kinda more like playing a RPG than a modern Action Game.

Often you get given glues and stuff that you won't till much later in the game, or you need to go on quest within teh game play to finish a small part or get glue/stuff.

In those days the graphics if existed were poor and they game-writers had to keep you interested by methods of puzzles and things.

Personally, I prefer the older method, poorer graphics but more game play packed into it than the new stuff.

Have fun.

P.S.: Anybody remember "The Hobbit" ??
    Last edited by Shadow Dragon; 11-14-2002 at 07:21 PM.

Zork

Man, I was eaten by a grue, I'll have to try it again later, haha.

what a way to die! I found out you can save your game. type

login <username> <pass> abd ab account will be created for you. then you can type "save" and it will save your game. I just looted a painting, a sword and some other stuff from some vandals. I found my way out of the dungeon and am now near a stream.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Hey, please tell me. Is there anything in the "big pile of leaves" outside the house? I keep arriving at it, but I can't get anything from it.

IronFist

Iron

Move leaves.

I have a better question.

Can I have a list of all the verbs that the game recognizes?

IronFist

lol, check this dialog out:

> jump

Very good. Now you can go to the second grade.

lmfao

Also funny, but not as funny:

You are about ten feet above the ground nestled among some large branches. The nearest branch above you is beyond your reach.

> jump

Wheeeeee!

Also, now that I'm stuck by a beach:

> go back

He who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is not fit for the
    kingdom of winners. In any case, 'BACK' doesn't work.

Hahaha.

No really, I can't climb up or down, I can't walk or run north south east or west. wtf?!

This game is cool!

Right now I have taken an egg, a nest, and I've seen the grate under the leaves. Is there a key somewhere?

IronFist
    Last edited by IronFist; 11-15-2002 at 12:03 AM.