Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Terrifica?? Or just wierd-a?

Kentucky Fried Movie?

Rub, don't forget Amazon Women On the Moon, too! Fistful of Yen is great, the whole movie gets a thumbs up!
    "I'm here to wipe the floor with your ass, and you know it, and everybody here knows it, and you deserve it."-Duncan, "Some Kind of Wonderful"

"I used to be with it, then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems wierd and scary to me. It'll happen to you!!!" -Grandpa Simpson

"Once while walking through the mall a guy came up to me and
    said 'Hey, hows it going?'. So I grabbed his arm and twisted
    it up behind his head and said 'Now whose asking the questions?'" - Jack Handey

"There's no doubt in my mind that we should allow the world worst leaders to hold America hostage, to threaten our peace, to threaten our friends and allies with the world's worst weapons."George Bush—South Bend, Ind., Sept. 5, 2002

Holy crap, I go away for 24 hours and this thread blows wide open.

eulerfan, I accept your challenge!! Ha HA!! [swooshes cape]

And yeah, Amazon Women on the Moon rocks.
    [BB King]"Every seven minutes, a black man is born with no soul."
    [Dan "No Soul" Simmons] "Tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree..."
    [BB King] "Please help Dan and others like him."

p.s. - Fistful of Yen, wasn't that in "Kentucky Fried Movie"?
    There is a great streak of violence in every human being. If it is not channeled and understood, it will break out in war or in madness. ~Sam Peckinpah

Ravenous was awesome. The banjo chase music had me in tears.

As for Terrifica... sigh. I'm sure lots of women get taken advantage of by men buying them free drinks. I'm sure lots of people get taken advantage of by people buying them free drinks. I'm also sure that a Masked Nanny isn't going to solve much.

Even aside from the general unwiseness of the practice, the interview bits with 'Sarah' give me the impression that she has some serious issues to work out. And this doesn't seem like all that healthy a way to do so.

And eulerfan is rapidly becoming one of my favorite posters

Originally posted by rubthebuddha
    eulerfan, i think that's called a crush. only love could be so blind.
    What can I say? I read an interview with him and he was talking about loving Jeff Buckley.

At that point I was like, "Uncle! Uncle!"
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

Amazon Women

Yeah, SA, it was late at night and I merged them into the same movie, I think.
    "I'm here to wipe the floor with your ass, and you know it, and everybody here knows it, and you deserve it."-Duncan, "Some Kind of Wonderful"

"I used to be with it, then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems wierd and scary to me. It'll happen to you!!!" -Grandpa Simpson

"There's no doubt in my mind that we should allow the world worst leaders to hold America hostage, to threaten our peace, to threaten our friends and allies with the world's worst weapons."George Bush—South Bend, Ind., Sept. 5, 2002

LOL, I do that too.

I also get lines from "Fistful of Yen" confused with lines from "Enter the Dragon."

"Yew need towtal concentwation."
    There is a great streak of violence in every human being. If it is not channeled and understood, it will break out in war or in madness. ~Sam Peckinpah

Fistful

Haha, of course. My favorite part in Fistful of Yen is when he turns around and mouths "What the ****?" hahaha.

fistful of yen was grand -- i loved the answering machine announcement. so good. spent too much time last night looking for the text for it online, but no dice.

and one CANNOT forget catholic high school girls in trouble.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA