Thread: ATTN: Austin players...Lunch time again

Talking ATTN: Austin players...Lunch time again

Who's up for another local lunch gathering? The last(?) one at El Arroyo months back was alot of fun, and I've spoken with several new people here in town that would probably be interested in meeting a few fellow martial artists.

Depending on how many people we expect we can pick an appropriate place in central Austin.

How's Wednesday, October 30th at 11:30am? That should give us some time to plan and pull it together.

you guys want some company? my girlfriend lives in austin, and i'd love to harass you fellas if i'm in town when you get together.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Hey Rub,

That would be cool. The more the merrier... let's just be sure to get a head count beforehand so we know how many to expect.

I'm broke and (as of today) probably contagious.

D@mnit.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Hey Austin... it'd be great if you could join us. The date is still a few weeks out, so hopefully you'll be feeling much better by then.

Also, we'll pick an affordable place since many of us may be on a tight budget.

I'd join you but you guys always pick times when I cannot attend. Dangit.

We're not getting too many RSVPs here, so maybe we'll end up having to reschedule it afterall.

If anyone can make it on the previously mentioned date, please speak up... otherwise we'll push it out a little.

Let's move this to Wednesday, November 6th at 11:30am. Hopefully this time will work better for everyone.

Wednesdays at 11:30 are always bad for me. I have a meeting from 12-1 on wednesdays. oh well.

Might work

I might be able to do November 6th, although I always have a crazy schedule, ie unpredictable. I will confirm later... thanks, Nick.

Thanks for your reply Nick... The date still works for me, although we haven't heard too much from the other Austinites...

In any case, we could always do a small lunch with whoever is available and interested.

fraid not, class[UT].....
    JS

Ok, we're gonna do this. At least, Nick and I are...

We're meeting at Pappasito's on N. I-35 at 12noon for lunch.

Here's the address and phone:

Pappasito's Cantina
    6513 N I H 35, Austin, TX 78752-4303
    (512) 459-9214

We're meeting out front in the patio at 12noon.

If anyone would like to join us, please let us know tonight so we can look for you.

John