Page 25 of 425 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Talk to Got Qi Girls

like PR skills?

" i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    I did play it M_ArtsMargie.

Gene. I No_Know Quest except for a video or Older game series (King's Quest). However, I look forward to whatever it might be. :-)
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Sell it

We should charge for the meaningful conversations. I think the going rate for that kind of service is $.99 a minute.

Besides, drooling over girls you will never meet is what the forum is all about.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Re: Sell it

Originally posted by GeneChing
    We should charge for the meaningful conversations. I think the going rate for that kind of service is $.99 a minute.

Besides, drooling over girls you will never meet is what the forum is all about.
    Here I am prepared with a bucket and a towel - I have a feeling this crowd will really start drooling once we start some very deep conversations. Anyone see the show on Galileo last night? :-)
    Revolving heavenly bodies - Now *That* is something to drool over.

1-900-555-GENE <----This is what will start the ladies drooling!

If anyone has educated opinions on the competitive landscape of the infoimaging industry, please speak up. The comoditization of digital photography is bound to shake out the players not nimble enough to compete in this arena of quick technological change. <Ohhh Baby....this is really getting exciting.>

All in fun,
    :-)
    Gene's First

P.S. I actually visited Galileo's grave in Italy - it was rather interesting.

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    My dog was named Galileu, but we called him Gaga cos it was easier. He was smart and cool and stuff. He had only one eye due to an accident, i loved that dog.
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

Hey - That is neat! What a wonderful name for a dog! I was going to name my cat Schrodinger, but it was too long of a name.

:-) Glad to know that there are other martial artists who like science too!

F=ma <---I use this a lot since I have less mass than most martial artists, I focus on acceleration for my force.

Originally posted by rubthebuddha
    like PR skills?

Yup - like PR skills , after all, flexibility is essential to be a good martial artist. :-)

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    Originally posted by Gene's First
    Hey - That is neat! What a wonderful name for a dog! I was going to name my cat Schrodinger, but it was too long of a name.

:-) Glad to know that there are other martial artists who like science too!

F=ma <---I use this a lot since I have less mass than most martial artists, I focus on acceleration for my force.

I was studying physics at the university (this before getting into any MA) but then i quit it. Now i will try to get into veterinary
    Its kinda funny, isnt it?
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

Quest of the Dragon givaway in the next issue

We're giving away 9 prizes in the next issue (Jan/Feb 2003) including 4 Bruce Lee Xbox games. Good luck.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Gene, Got Qi girls, you will be happy to know that I asked for a subscription to KFQG and a shirt off of www.martialartsmart.com for X-Mas. Your jobs are just that much safer.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Drool and Gene's first

Bucket and towel, eh? Now I remember when I showed you my copy of the Heart of Jackie and gave you a towel. You jumped back like a scared kitten, but once you opened that book, well, let's just say I needed to get another towel.

(For those of you who have never seen it, Heart of Jackie was a little hardbound book that came with his music CD. It had pics of Jackie in all these teen beat style heartthrob poses - stuff like Jackin in the shower from behind, Jackie wearing ONLY a t-shirt, Jackie lying in the surf with his pants undone. You got to remember that Jackie is a major heartthrob, especially to Japanese girls. One even killed herself for Jackie and a few others tried. Japanese girls have a lot to cope with I guess.)
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

KC Elbows

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Now I hope you've been a good boy so Santa brings you what you desire...
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to give everyone a smile with the hello. And say Happy Halloween to all.

Gene***you little devil !

Genes First****Thank you. The Got Qi Crew has got to stay together.

Serpent****ke ke ke

Xesball****not funny at all. It is normal for people to start doing one thing, and then all of a sudden switch.

WOW****Thanks alot KC Elbows. You are now the man who set an example to everyone! You Go!

"Now I hope you've been a good boy so Santa brings you what you desire..."

You haven't read my posts closely, have you?

Fortunately, Santa in this case is my lovely wife, and she goes more for badness anyway.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons