Page 21 of 425 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Talk to Got Qi Girls

RTB****I agree, Chevy's are definitly better as trucks. I had gotten for camping. I love to camp. But now I am thinking of trading it in. For something smaller and cheaper.

Design Sifu***I did not know that. That just bumbed me out too. Can't say that I still wont eat it though. ke ke ke oh.....and I don't think you want to know exactly what the exotic erotic is. Gene explained it to me.....it is a little....well....freaky should i say. ke k ek

Genes First***Where you been? We miss you

Gene***you said that you were going to exotic erotic, you never told me. I would have so went.

******i can talk about genes butt(if it prefers to chocolate)....cool......and whip it sticks...ke ke k ek ke ke***********

hopefully gene's up on his iron bum training.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

It's all about the Dodge baby!! There's no topping the NEW Ram!! It's kewl!

~Wen~
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    Margie, just tell me if you would go out with a nice fellow like me

Would you?
    Last edited by Xebsball; 10-18-2002 at 08:32 PM.
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

Xesball***could you handle a lady like me? cheese

foxy lady,

Oh yeah i could handle you, call me Marcão please (that is for big Marcos). I bet you still look cute when you're angry so i will be bugging you for a little more

All that TKD protection stuff look uncomfortable, maybe i should help you out of those...

Hello, I am back to rescue you all from this thread with a pertinent question!

Where are the weighted vests on www.martialartsmart.com ?

It seems that you do not have any, shame on you! I do want the other weighted wrist bands and leg bands but would it not be so cool to order a weighted vest with those items?

Anyway, what I deleted from my previous post was that I own an Art Gallery/Picture Framing business. Since someone wanted to know.

On a final note, I dont blame Johnny at all for getting irritated. The USMC is the single finest, most honorable fighting force(As a whole.) that the world has ever known. I was not a Marine, I was in the Navy, but I have worked with them and even been stationed with them for a month or two when I was in the service.

You will NEVER see them with berets, right Johnny?
    Last edited by Arioch7; 10-19-2002 at 05:10 PM.

Gene-

a question about this Kwan Do.

How much in Canadian dollars?
    How long til it gets to me?
    What are other shipping costs I may incur?
    Is it ok to ship this cross border?

The only one I've seen here is aluminium (blech) and the others are the wushu steel (again...blech)

peace
    Kung Fu is good for you.

kunglek****Hi...how are you? Everything that ships to canada is shipped by ups ground. it takes about 1 week to reach canada. This also depends on Customs(you know how they are). This item is not illegal in canada, therefore it will go through....no problem. And you know...as far as canadian dollars.....I have no idea. Sorry I can't help you there....but I can double check and get back to you.

Xebsball ***you can bug me...it is ok. I actually don't get angry too much.....it just takes way too much more energy to be mad then happy. so I try to avoid that state of mind. And you know....the chest gaurd is actually very comfortable. Thank you anways .

Too All****I was watching this channel on TLC, about martial arts. They were doing a count down on the top 10 martial arts. It was very interesting. Just for fun, can you guess the number 1 spot? TKD was in 7th, ninjitsu came in 3rd, Karate in 2nd.

you moderators

rtb- I used to practice "sit on my ass" qigong, which Gigi (our publisher here and the big boss) still calls "butt qigong." I had to give up the practice tho, it was making me sick.

kl- Ask any of those shipping questions to Margie. That's her department. Save the kungfu questions for me
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

got qi threads

Got qi threads - it's all I answer now. How did I even exist on this forum before got qi? threads?

Leslie was recommending Kung Pow to me - I'll get around to is sometime. And I don't play videogames so I have no opinion on the XBOX, but their ad campaign with us was pretty successful.

As for Tuxedo, it was awful. Jackie himself has said publicly that he "hated it" and only did it work with Spielberg. Check the martial media thread for more. I saw Hewitt's video "bare naked" and it would have been much better if she was...
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Good Morning!

Ooohhh - I do like kwan do "b" :-)

So Gene, what are you wearing to the ball??? Anything with chocolate? I thought you said that the last ball had good chocolate...

Hi Margie! Thanks for your nice note! I miss you all too~ I have been so busy with work and school that I haven't had time to play even in cyberspace. How are your martial arts lessons coming?

gotta run---

:-)

Ah well at least i tried like, and you know, if you dont give the circus bear some candy he doesnt learn new tricks and stuff sorta thing.

I think i need more pratice thats all.

Originally posted by Arioch7
    Hello, I am back to rescue you all from this thread with a pertinent question!

Where are the weighted vests on www.martialartsmart.com ?

It seems that you do not have any, shame on you! I do want the other weighted wrist bands and leg bands but would it not be so cool to order a weighted vest with those items?

Anyway, what I deleted from my previous post was that I own an Art Gallery/Picture Framing business. Since someone wanted to know.

On a final note, I dont blame Johnny at all for getting irritated. The USMC is the single finest, most honorable fighting force(As a whole.) that the world has ever known. I was not a Marine, I was in the Navy, but I have worked with them and even been stationed with them for a month or two when I was in the service.

You will NEVER see them with berets, right Johnny?
    That is correct Arioch7. NOt on my head. Thanks for the compliments and like I said its over with and you cant change everyone.
    Johnny
    "SEMPER FIDELIS" (always faithful) USMC
    I want to go to Iraq again for my next summer vacation!!!

to all***Never take anything personal!

Genes first***Everything is ok with me. I actually have not been able to start becuase I have to work for the next 3 sat's, so after that is over, i am ready to start. have been doing my stretching meanwhile(ouch) But I know it will be worth it

Gene***What ever you wear, dont forget the 'stupid stick'!!!!ke ke ke

Johnny***have you been working on my new comp? j/k

Xesball***if that is trying...you weren't trying hard enough. ke ke ke. I am just joking...don't take that seriously. Besides....that dashing hat.....keep it. I think you can tell alot about a person by the way they dress.