Thread: ATTN r.(shaolin)

ATTN r.(shaolin)

I was informed by NorthernShaolin that you may be able to help me on a question that I had. I recently learned a double daggers set call fire dragon (for leung) double daggers. I was wondering if there were any sort of books, videos, etc on this set that i could use to study it more. I think this form is a Song Shan form outside of the KYC northern system. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Templefist

What kind of info are you looking for.
    Last edited by r.(shaolin); 09-23-2008 at 09:43 PM.

fire dragon double daggers

Do you have any info on this particular form? I just learned it and I was wondering if there were any books written or videos made on it? I think the translation is for leung double daggers. Thanks for the reply, there's a ton of great info there.

Which double dagger set is in your tradition? What style/lineage do you train in? Those contact dagger forms sound quite interesting, what exactly are they like?

I have a one more question if you dont mind. Would you happen to know where I could find high quality combat versions of chinese double daggers? I am interested in finding ones with the rings on the ends like the training ones sold by Wing Lam.

Thanks for all of your help.

Templefist

You'll need to get a knife
    Last edited by r.(shaolin); 09-23-2008 at 09:46 PM.