NorthernShaolin,

All I can say is that I'm in the Gu Ru Zhang (Ku Yu Cheong) lineage and I do not study with Master Wing Lam, nor have I learned from his tapes. I'm not sure whether Jing Mo is the association that Gu Ru Zhang began, or if it's another one with a similar pronunciation. The description is certainly not poetic lyrics, but just a practical, plain-speaking description for my own use. I had hoped to use the stanzas from the fancy lyrics as hooks on which to hang my own descriptions. I believe I am clearly describing my movements. Anyway it continues as follows:
11. Pivot on left foot 180, keeping left arm extended, to face the front right corner.
12. Prepare for right chop by putting right palm on left shoulder. Step down from crane to right front and launch right chop.
13. Rotate extended arms is a big circle overhead, continuing cirlce till arms are past left side. Waist turns left with arms. Hands end up at left hip.
14. Shuffle step into a low left cat and launch a left spear to arm pit and right high block. You're now back on the straight line.
15. Rotate arms overhead to right, all the way around, stopping at right hip. Step forward with left and step again into right cat, launching a right punch at arm pit and left high block with hand in fist.
16. Right crane, right arm block knee, butterfly palm, jump, left knee strike, land in left arrow as you grab and pull to right hip.
17. 360 sweep with right leg, shift back to right leg and slap ground.
18. Rise up to left front as you strike with shoulder, elbow, wrist.
19. Step through to right arrow (weight is on left leg). Shift to right front, striking with shoulder, elbow, wrist.
20. Double knee lift (left, right, then right snap kick in midair.
21. Land both feet at same time facing 90 away from line of direction and throw a sideways right detour punch as you block overhead with left.

Well, that's all I'm going to write. I've memorized about ten more moves from there. That should be more than enough to tell if I'm doing the same Bot Bo as the one in the Jing Mo lyrics. Now I'm going to the park and practice it.

Have a great weekend.

Dshanahaewon