Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Preferred style?

And there wasn't a crowd around us. We only stopped when shoalin tiger got tired.

Around the perimiter of the park there are side walks. So about 200 yards away from us there are people walking by on the sidewalks. They did not crowd around but i was afraid they might call the cops and there was a suspicious looking person who i think might have been the park security guard who was hanging around about 500-700 yards away.

After about 15 minutes of fighting with shoalin tiger getting tired every 5 minutes i said we should call it a draw and stop because someone might have called the cops. So we stop fighting and go over to a bench and talk. And about 1 minute later a cop on a bicycle rides right by us!!!! I could hear on his walkie talkie someone say "two guys fighting". We were just talking and he just rode right on by. Shaolin Tiger said he would sue the city of Frederick if they arrested him.

Originally posted by Ralek
    Shaolin Tiger said he would sue the city of Frederick if they arrested him.
    You can't sue a "city". D!CK HEAD! Everytime you tell this it gets more ridiculous. You are a knob.
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

:yawn: is anyone else bored with this?

david
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

To my very core.

-Bible Truths.

wouldn't it be so cool if u were a moderator?

david

Yep - I'd be a Cyber - Batman!!!

It'd be great if trolls got lives and the rest of us could just discuss politely! These Yanks eh....

-Bible Truths.

hey, come to the chatroom we're all in here

http://www.kungfuonline.com/chat.html

david

That's what he said. You can ask him if you want. If he still visits the forums anymore. Ask apoweyn. He is on this forum and he has personally met shaolin tiger. Shaolin Tiger has verified that i have fought him.

ralek, could you at least go fight somebody new so we don't have to hear that same tired, anti-climatic, go nowhere story anymore? its not very exciting, was a boring fight (if you could even call it that, sounds more like friendly sparring than fighting)....it proves basically nothing (other than s-t needed some more cardio training). please make up a new story or something. better yet, go fight j.springer (what ever happened to that) so you have something new to write about....youre like a freakin broken record. go fight someone else, you need some new material to work with. take the bus to balimore and fight e-fist when he's in town. just shut up about the stupid s-t fight with the elbow knee escape already, its sooo boring.
    for the love of humanity....please fight someone else already!

There's a lot of us here who watched this little drama before it became a boring rerun on daytime cyberTV. We remember how it all went down, and it wasn't even close to what Ralek is pretending.

SholinTiger00 once lightly sparred for like 2 or 3 minutes with Marvin Perry. ShaolinTiger00 once entered a 'national' event that was open to everyone. The two incidents were completely unrelated. He tapped Ralek repeatedly during their friendly match to show him where he could have damaged him. They both quit cause the park cop came over to break it up. It was really mild stuff all around.

Pinocchio needs to take in some oxygen.

Nolite irasci, aequiperate.

Talking

Wanna hear about the splinter in my foot? Probably more interesting!
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

Jasbourne. Where do you get this information? No one broke up the fight. No one came near us while we were fighting. Somehow all of you guys got the notion in your head that there was a big crowd around us. There was no one around us. There were a few people who walked by on a side walk about 200 yards away from us. They just walked by and kept on walking.

And where did you get the idea that shaolin tiger was just tapping a few time? I fought him. He could not hurt me. He was hitting full contact. So he was trying to show where he could hurt me? I didn't get hurt dispite the fact he was hitting as hard as he could. I just got a bunch of cuts. But he got cuts too. You don't have cuts opening up on your body from light contact. One of his roundhoused he threw was so hard it ripped open my arm. But i guess that was just light contact. Whenver he tried to get on the inside i would punch him and he could not close the distance.

Jasbourne. Shaolin Tiger came in 3rd place in that National san shou event. 3rd in the United States is not that bad. Or i guess any old bumb can get 3rd place in the san shou national tournament. Even Emin Boztepe and William chung's top students were easily KO'd in san shou. They all lost their first fight. But shoalin tiger almost won the thing.

Shaolin tiger showed that he is very skilled at kicking and even at that fancy stuff they do in the movies he almost made work. Spinning back kicks and Iron broom sweeps.

He had not trained or fought in san shou for several years so he was out of shape. I on the other hand was doing lot's of runnign and jump rope and it takes alot to make me tired. In fact i virtually don't get tired anymore. I do 1 hour of jump rope everyday and it's not that hard to do. Once you do it regurarly it's easy. Sort of like leglifts. Once you get good at leglifts they are too easy and don't even give you a work out anymore.

Why have i not fought again? I have attempted to figh again. JF Springer did not show up. Can i prove it? No. So there's no point in me even talking about it anymore. However if there are anymore kung fu people in maryland then Just make a post and let me know you want to fight me. I have an open door policy for all kung fu challenge matches.

This might sound kind of silly to you people who play the StreetFigherII video games but i actually have a scar on my chest from my fight with shaolin tiger. Not as big as Sagat's. But it's a good memorabilia trophy so i will always remember the fight.

Which one is Sagat??

Badger
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er