Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cameron

Cameron

If that got your attention, shame on you.

Any more mentions of Cameron that I catch will have to be banned.

This is the deal. For those of you that remember the Cameron banning and its circumstances, it's over and done. Past history. Let's move on. He still has associates that report the activities of this forum to him. I'm tired of dealing with it and I think we all are. Please take it somewhere else. We're big proponents of freedom os speech here, but enough is enough.

This post may be deleted in a few days but the warning stands. Thank you for your cooperation.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

I am more than willing to host the issue

Royaldragon.4dw.com
    Click on the Dungeon link
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

ttt
    1. Know the positions
    2. Hold positions
    3. Escape the positions
    4. Move from position to position
    5. Learn the attacks
    6. Counter the attacks
    7. Time on the mat
    a. drilling
    b. sparring
    8. Repeat (thanks R.D.)

Thumbs down

So...freedom of speech is only for the badguys.....

Thanks & Goodbye.
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

no badger, what he is saying is that NO ONE will talk about it anymore, bad guys or good guys. I think it is a good call.

Can we refer to him without using you know whos name?
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Shame on me.

I've been trolled by Gene.

Really, though I won't talk about it anymore, its kind of an interesting conundrum in forum moderation. Just what is a moderator responsible for? Exactly where does freedom on the internet stop? And what of security? Many seem to think the internet is about total freedom, and many others seem to think that there must still be accountability.

Crazy times.

Is there a forum about forums out there?

Hey KC, it is an excellent subject. Alot of people believe they should be able to say what they want on here with little or no moderation, but with no control you get anarchy.

In my defense, I clicked on the link thinking he meant Cameron like a first name.

I was sort of expecting Cameron Diaz. Shame on you, Gene.
    "No Pain - Good."
    - neptunesfall

Let's see:

- Heated, noisy debate going on

- Head muckymuck of Kungfu Magazine starts thread with very enticing bait: "Cameron" - just the one word, like "Cher" or "Madonna", or "Buffy", not saying much yet saying everything. Woop, must be an official announcement on all this noise!

- Click to get in

- "Shame on you."

...dang, mark the calendar, I've been trolled by Gene Ching!

Nolite irasci, aequiperate.

Actually,

Thinking about it, Gene is taking a responsible stance. After all, this is a Kung Fu forum, and Cameron is a disgustiong topic from the get go (best disscussed on forums with names like "the Dungeon").

If I have to compare FFab's method of handling the situation with Gene's, it's obvious that Gene is the one who's got it together.

NO cameron disscussions is much better than allowing that sick freak to be an active member of the comunity.

KFO Rules!!!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

this is a total troll by gene

your like the main kfo admin, of course were going to check your posts

"So...freedom of speech is only for the badguys..... "

No actually freedom of speech doesnt exist online. Neal Cameron isnt a part of this forum, and yet you keep talking about him. There is no such thing as freedom of speech and such online, Gene owns this place and if he doesnt want some element here he can make it so. IMO it's a good thing and freedom of speech isnt something that should be online. Some msg boards will host this and that's fine then people can stay there, this one wont which is great for me because i'm sick and tired of reading about it oevr and over again (especially since the guy isnt even a member and cant answer for himself, talk to him on cyberkwoon where he can answer).
    Free thinkers are dangerous!

Internet forums ain't free...

... and I get a monthly bill to host this monster to prove it. This is a big forum - it is for the public but it is privately owned by Kungfu Magazine. On the whole, we take a fairly permissive stance. I'm a publisher myself so I firmly believe in freedom of speech. But at the same time, I have to wade through a fat list of complaints every day here as an adminstrator and many are well warrented. On the subject of Mr. Cameron, he was banned from our forum and that is it. To continue to bring him up serves no purpose but to antagonize our forum.

As for me trolling some of you, LOL, what goes around comes around. Cameron Diaz, ok that's a fair cop. Those who peeked to see Diaz are off the hook. And for those of you who clicked in jsut because I posted it, well, that's cool too. Those of you who shuld be ashamed, you know who you are. But let's get back to the kungfu and leave banned members alone.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Fair Enough

I apologize Gene...you are doing the right thing.

I just have a hatred toward people who hurt children, women, etc.

Badger
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er