Thread: New video clips of sifu grados sparring...

New video clips of sifu grados sparring...

Check these out, when you go to the site, click on media centre, and then click on the video option, the new videos are the two top ones on the page

www.sifugrados.com
    "The object is not to hurt someone else, but to stop them from hurting you."

"Fighting is not hitting, any fool can hit. Fighting is making the other guy miss. He misses, he gets scarred."

"Nudity and violence are what make a good movie. Violent lesbian nudity makes a great movie." - GDA

- Where's my Mook?

video

I'll check out the video as soon as he removes the forged endorsement of Sifu fong letter from his site.

it says i need a newer version of Quicktime, and the University network won't let me update

Still, his Real Player videos looked pretty cool!

david

hey, anyone who has their own song has GOT to be rockin.
    "grado's streetcombat.... streetcombat".

cute.

-BP-

Proof positive that the teachers always win when the students don't fight back.

Interesting that Sifu has a hard time against the big guy who is not really trying too hard.

GP

Yeah what's up with that?
    "No growth without resistance. No action without reaction. No desire without restraint"
    "My master would say: there is nothing we can hold onto in this world. Only by letting go can we truly possess what is real."- Li Mu Bai

yeah the sites down right now
    "The object is not to hurt someone else, but to stop them from hurting you."

"Fighting is not hitting, any fool can hit. Fighting is making the other guy miss. He misses, he gets scarred."

"Nudity and violence are what make a good movie. Violent lesbian nudity makes a great movie." - GDA

- Where's my Mook?

The look

I don't know if most of you are from the US but this looks very Street Urban style of WC.
    Don't concentrate on the finger or you will lose all that heavenly glory.

Thumbs up

Those are some of the best promotional videos for Wing Chun
    (any lineage) that I have ever seen on the web. Great footage, and great music.

All the best to Sifu Grados and his students !
    "Kick his ass, Sea-Bass!" - Dumb and Dumber

I'm a wing chun newbie(white belt ) and those videos helped me to understand a great deal about those moves...cool...but what are the thoughts of you more experienced wing chun practitioners?

Were those the best way to use those moves?

edit: I meant the videos from this url

http://www.sifugrados.com/technique.shtml

edit 2: booyah the vids here just look cool
    http://www.sifugrados.com/mcvideos.shtml
    Last edited by Akuma; 03-16-2002 at 04:27 AM.