Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Pre 1985 video game character are you?

What Pre 1985 video game character are you?

http://blog.ravenblack.net/quiz/videogame.pl

here's what it told me:

I am Kung Fu Master.

I like to be in control of myself. I dislike crowds, especially crowds containing people trying to kill me. Even though I always win, I prefer to avoid fights if possible.

(If you were not Kung Fu Master you would be a Defender-ship.)

I am a Defender-ship.

I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I'm most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Stacey Guest
    I got it too, but I didn't give the "kung fu" answers. Does it always make you a KF master.

dunno. I doubt it though. That would suck if it did.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

no, it doesn't. My friend just told me that she got the lightcycle

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Stacey Guest

My second choice

[What Video Game Character Are You? I am Pacman.] I am Pacman.

I am an aggressive sort of personality, out to get what I can, when I can. I prefer to avoid confrontation, but sometimes when it's called for, I can be a powerful character. I tend to be afflicted with munchies constantly

These things are great, this is why Al Gore invented the internet.

I got Defender ship
    I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I'm most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups.

and If I were not a Defender-ship I would be a Thrust-ship

Thrust ship
    I am small and tricky - where you think I am, I probably am not. I can work very fast, but I tend to go about things in a round about way, which often leaves me effectively standing still. I hate rocks. Bloody rocks.
    Last edited by anton; 02-19-2002 at 10:17 PM.

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    I am a Base-defender.

What's mine is mine, and I make sure everyone knows it. Nobody invades my space without permission - I'd destroy everything I own before letting someone take it from me. I tend to be forward-facing, which is both a strength and a weakness.

OR

I am an Asteroid.

I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind.

But in my own words, just like a hypo: I can be mean OR totally sweet.
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

Talking

Guess...

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.

Perfect

I'm a gauntlet adventurer too.

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.

Ryu was either a defender ship or kong.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Originally posted by red_fists
    Yeah, Yeah.

Pumps Fists in the air.

I am a [B}Light Cycle.

I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems.

or a Breakout Bat

I am an abstract sort of creature, who dislikes any sort of restraint. If you try to pigeonhole me, I'll break the box, and come back for more. I don't have any particular ambitions, I just drift, but I am adept at keeping life going al

There ya go, baby. [/B]

I am kong, and I don't take no **** from nobody while spitting out double negatives.
    I am nothing.

Braden Guest
    I'm the little boat from Ducks A'hoy.

Or the dude from Rolling Thunder.

Braden Guest
    Oh, there's a link... huh... That makes a bit more sense... ******, for a second I thought you guys were all as wierd as I was.