Page 14 of 276 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    But everyone knows that you never take the fight to the ground because it is covered with broken bottles and HIV infected needles and you will get jumped and knifed by all the guy's friends... not to mention the fact that when you are mounted all the guy on the bottom has to do is gouge your eyes out and rip your testicles off... especially if he is a kung fu master.
    why are guys like you even here?? This is a forum for CMA and all you and your buddies do is knock it. I know that you have all these rights because you are and American , this is an open forum, and all that, but really why are you here??

Is there not enough people to teach BJJ to and is there not enough people knocking CMA and TMA as it is??

Why not be part of the solution instead of part of the problem?? Why not show people that do not know how to apply what it is that they have learned in CMA using what it is that you have learned doing all that it is that you do??

I mean at one time all of this was effective and applicable , but since it has been demilitarized, taught to the masses , etc. it has lost that.

So, instead of showing how different, lame, and how lost the CMA/ TMA community is, why not help change it for the better instead oif being a Smart @$$ and @$$HOLE all the time.??

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    why are guys like you even here?? This is a forum for CMA and all you and your buddies do is knock it. I know that you have all these rights because you are and American , this is an open forum, and all that, but really why are you here??
    Actually, that was a joke. Haven't you seen all the posts about never taking a fight to the ground? Guess I should have put a smiley face.
    Last edited by Knifefighter; 07-12-2007 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherDog View Post
    I'm not going to say **** about the physical altercation itself, because anyone who actually knows **** about fighting can come to their own conclusions about JFS' skill level.

I'm just going to say that anyone defending JFS' behavior on any level should fast forward to near the end of the second clip, listen to John sing-songing "****** boy" about thirty times, and take a good, long look at themselves and think "Do I want to be associated with someone who would do this, no matter what kind of provocation he was under? Would I ever taunt a black kid and repeatedly call him '****** boy'? Do I seriously want to be associated with someone that would, under any circumstance?"

A very good point.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Still won't answer will you?

duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck,

Sept 29th approaches...
    You know the place, you know the day. Anthony will take all of 3 minutes. He didn't even last that long in his last fight.

But the point is moot. You won't be there. I'd have to go and find your ass in bum scat Texas. Why not show up WITH Taylor. Thats a novel idea.

The reason you and unkokusai make such a cute couple is that you both hide like b1tches.

If we were to put every dork on here that talked loads of shit, and didn't even have a picture of himself in the back row to show he wasn't some drooling geek, in one place they would populate a small city.

How about you SHOW us something. Now that we know you are Mike Renzo who trains at South Austin Gym under Rudy Vasquez. What are YOUR stats?
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 07-12-2007 at 11:42 PM.

You really are a joke. You've said you coming to my gym. Remember? Or have you talked so much smack you can't keep it all straight? Me and Taylor don't live/work together, he does his thing I do mine. Keep avoiding the question, then after Taylor's trip is over, log back on and say how he was too scared to show up. That's how you do it.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    The reason you and unkokusai make such a cute couple is that you both hide like b1tches.

If we were to put every dork on here that talked loads of shit, and didn't even have a picture of himself in the back row to show he wasn't some drooling geek, in one place they would populate a small city.
    Well neither me nor unkokusai have ducked a fight either.

If we put all the people YOU DUCKED in one place, it would populate a BIG city.

Sept 29th approaches...

You really are a joke. You've said you coming to my gym.
    Actually, I commented that waiting and hoping that you'd provide the info AFTER I showed to Austin was nothing to base a trip on. Which is exactly what you quoted earlier. If I didn't do a search on BS for it, I still wouldn't know where you train. Go on, find the one that says , "i'm coming." It was HILARIOUS the way you shit a giant brick at the mere mention of "Hmmmmmm Vasquez". LOL!!! And then when I asked you if you were Rudy Vasquez himself you shat buckets of bricks and said NOTHING.

Keep avoiding the question, then after Taylor's trip is over, log back on and say how he was too scared to show up. That's how you do it.
    Oh for jeebus sakes, North Miami Elementary, 125th st and 13th avenue SEP 29TH 3:30PM IN THE BACK FIELD. Now go back to your all day sucker. There, you've been spoon fed the obvious. You can now STFU!!!

Well neither me nor unkokusai have ducked a fight either.
    bwa bwa-ha bwahahahahaha Unkokusai?!?!?!?! Your little buddy hasn't shown his face, name, location, pic, video, jack squat, accepted a fight, EVER, IN YEARS. LMAO!!!! And you, you got a GD thing to show? Video, anything?

Sept 29th approaches...
    At least you can tell time. You're not too smart for much else.

See kiddies, this is what happens when you take the internet seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post

Is there not enough people to teach BJJ to and is there not enough people knocking CMA and TMA as it is??

Why not be part of the solution instead of part of the problem?? Why not show people that do not know how to apply what it is that they have learned in CMA using what it is that you have learned doing all that it is that you do??

I mean at one time all of this was effective and applicable , but since it has been demilitarized, taught to the masses , etc. it has lost that.

So, instead of showing how different, lame, and how lost the CMA/ TMA community is, why not help change it for the better instead oif being a Smart @$$ and @$$HOLE all the time.??

When you try to help someone, you get 53 spin-off threads about how they really know what they are talking about and you are just a hater. Then, around the 54th thread, they calm down and start to listen.

It's less work to just point and laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by The Xia View Post
    He who mocks the essence of the mind of the spiritual does not bask in the heavenly glory of the mind of the essence!
    What I mean is, I extend to you an invitation to a game of chess at the secret underground ninja temple fortress of the mind!
    Nah, nah, that's BS. I won't fight there. I say the parking lot in front of the 7-11. We have to guzzle down a 16oz grape slushee before each move. I'll even wear gloves and a revealing tank top for you big boy.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Kat should have her/his title(s) taken away for just being there . Whether she fought or not is irrelevant.

Reply]
    Not to mention such extreme steroid use that she has become manly.

Apparently these were the videos that started the whole challenge clusterfuk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQCoVsUBhqI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhyGvlX0_Pw
    Last edited by Knifefighter; 07-13-2007 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    Apparently these were the videos that started the whole challenge clusterfuk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQCoVsUBhqI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhyGvlX0_Pw
    You know, I have said this several times. If you can't take people laughing and trolling, don't post your sh*t on the internet. Even if it is good people will sh*t on it and call it crap, so why start something of that magnitude. Either A. post it, and get critisism or compliment from the few who will help you and prepare for the sh*tstorm of trolls and idiots or B. Don't post it!!
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    HAHA I laughed pretty hard on the vids of this omar guy. Someone actually took the time, and effort needs an applause.

I agree if you don't want your SH!T commented about and have very thin skin don't post it for everyone to see. Just shear stupidity, that video was a painful display of the pure stupidity of humanity in action. They need a nomination for the Darwin awards (both sides). I just wasted 8 min. of my life and I want it back now. Would have been less painful having someone pull my lungs out my ass than to watch this. I am amazed daily and reminded again and again when you think no one could possibly be that stupid you have someone step forward.

3cents in the bucket.....

cjurakpt Guest
    actually, some of the movements in the first video is very good in terms of health perspective, namely the "coiling" type moves and "creep down": all very good for spine, pelvic floor, lymphatics, etc.; I won't say anything about the "fa jing" type stuff,as I don't know (well, really I do, but I don't care); as far as martial training, maybe good, maybe irrelevant, also don't know / care; but good point about the fact that no matter what you post, someone will say something bad about it, possibly because they are uniformed idiots, but that's life...

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post
    actually, some of the movements in the first video is very good in terms of health perspective, namely the "coiling" type moves and "creep down": all very good for spine, pelvic floor, lymphatics, etc.; I won't say anything about the "fa jing" type stuff,as I don't know (well, really I do, but I don't care); as far as martial training, maybe good, maybe irrelevant, also don't know / care; but good point about the fact that no matter what you post, someone will say something bad about it, possibly because they are uniformed idiots, but that's life...
    Well this is the problem, most people do not have the knowledge and backround to know how this is used and how it will benefit them on a health and fitness level.

I have seen people try to take exercises like these and say they have martial application. The essential actions can be used in martial application but not how they are seen here.