Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud View Post
    Of course I'm confirming
    There we go, that wasn't so hard, only took 3 pages

Now the clock starts.....
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Buy the way I never recieved my BB from the silent flute it was from Master zuzio who is part of nisse Go Ju and also affiliated with Ron Van Clief from Chinese Go Ju.

great, now tell us about the other nine

you're in for a very rude awakening.....

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    great, now tell us about the other nine

you're in for a very rude awakening.....
    Dave a lot of time went by since we were astranged, unlike you as you sat and feasted on donuts I continued training in different styles so I can make my CMA even better.

Anyway I've tossed you a beating in the past and i'l do it again, and you know what it will hurt you much more than me.

Just pm your adress so I can get there, and I mean the right adress.

it's kind of sad, you've convinced yourself that the stories you made up in your mind are true. Man, it's gonna suck when you wake up and remember that it's all BS you made up to make yourself feel better....

While you've been living in KF fantasy land, I've been training. But you'll find that out soon enough...

Clock is ticking....

it's kind of sad, you've convinced yourself that the stories you made up in your mind are true. Man, it's gonna suck when you wake up and remember that it's all BS you made up to make yourself feel better....

While you've been living in KF fantasy land, I've been training. But you'll find that out soon enough...

Clock is ticking....
    Well I'll see you then, and i'm glad you have been training it's about time.

you will be the first to get a copy of the tape. I bet you fifty bucks that Dave will turn me down.
    pagging master gus, hello master gus
    challenge accepted.... please respond
    tick, tick, tick
    the excuses begin
    UFC rules allow elbows and strikign on the ground.... if that isn't good enough, PRIDE RULES, stomps and soccer kicks as well
    or are you so desperate you have to bite me
    Green Clown, looks like you've been pwned by Ross.

BTW, I believe you owe me $50.00. You can send it with the tape of Ross sitting and waiting in vain for you to show up.

I'm still betting you will use the first excuse.
    Last edited by Knifefighter; 10-23-2006 at 11:48 PM.

justb set the time ***gott
    lmao

jesus christ. this thread is awesome.

we went from "your dead to me" to a death match. shweet....

your right dj. this is entertaining.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    I just want to see that you have the skills you say you have. You've mastered all the skills given to you to. It should show.
    not sure that I follow you - where, precisely, did I say that I "mastered all the skills" I was given oh that's right, I didn't - that's your sarcastic extrapolation...I guess we're back to the derisive deliveries again...

anyway, to restate my original point: whatever level of skill I have in sparring, and I'd say that it was pretty ok based on past experience, is not, in my opinion, based on any forms practice that I have ever done; that's it, that's all, take it as you like

cjurakpt Guest
    wow - you go to sleep with Gus and Dave quibbling about stuff, you wake up and it's a death match...

just to set the record straight on one point, Dave never leased space to anyone: I know this because for a few months I also rented space in the same facility as Noran (and he is an acupuncturist, not a chiropractor) and the arranegment / contract was solely with Steve Ventura - I'm not saying anything about the circumstances under which the place closed down though, as I had stopped working there almost a year prior;

as far as what CTS would think about this whole thing, probably he'd be ok with what both of you are doing professionally: he was a survivor, and he understood the realities about making a livlyhood - and "keeping it pure" isn't one of them - to wit, to my knowledge, there is not a single person publically teaching his stuff, with perhaps the exception of Innocenzi, who has not altered to varying degrees what CTS taught them, albeit probably for different reasons; also, I think he'd also be ok with you guys slugging it out, although he'd probably feel a bit sad about it - what he probably wouldn't want was anyone breaking anyone else's rice bowl...

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post

just to set the record straight on one point, Dave never leased space to anyone:
    It should be pretty obvious that Gus is just spweing more stuff he's made up in his own mind. For such a "good friend", he didn't even spell Noran's name correctly and doesn't even know he's not a chiropractor It's pathetic

HOLY SH!!TTTTTT!

I didn't even read this thread at all until C. Jurak called me yesterday AND at 8:30 am today!

I will be there, at Dave Ross's school this Friday, 4:30 pm. I will make sure that there is no 'monkey business' (I couldn't resist) going on.

I will supply the video camera and the security (1 police officer and some of my students). No one will enter the school with a weapon.

I read the posts from both D. Ross and Gus Kaparos. Without trying to embarrass anyone, there is a lot of truth to what one of them says, and the other is full of sh1t.

I for one, what to see this fight happen. I think the outcome will serve everyone well.

Best of luck to both fighters. I've known them both for about 20 years. They have never gotten along and never liked each other.

The last time you guys sparred (or really just played around) was about 15 years ago. I would assume that you are both different people right now, different martial artists. 15 years is a lot of time and a lot of room for growth. I hope both of you realize that the past does not equal the future.

I'll keep my personal opinions out of this (for now).

The fight will be at 5:00 PM on this Friday at New York San Da in Manhattan.
    Here is the address;

New York San Da
    313 W 37th Street, 8th Floor (Between 8th and 9th Ave.)
    BUZZER # 806
    New York, NY 10018
    (212) 239-8619

UFC Rules, which are almost no rules, fighters need to bring their gloves and a cup. I'll bring extras just in case. No biting, no gouging, etc.

And to make things simple, let's say 3 five minute rounds - video tape can be the judge of the fight - and it's over after 3, or until someone taps or is unable to continue.

My goal is to make sure their either fighter is not seriously injured and will stop the fight if either fighter is unable to defend themselves.

See you all on FRIDAY, 5:00 PM at the above address. That's this FRIDAY 10/27/06 to avoid any confusion. Fighters, please be punctual as we will start the fight promptly at 5:00.

Good Luck!

It should be pretty obvious that Gus is just spweing more stuff he's made up in his own mind. For such a "good friend", he didn't even spell Noran's name correctly and doesn't even know he's not a chiropractor It's pathetic
    Dane and Chris, I knew that Noran is an accupuncturist but I was also under the assumption that he was also involved in bobe cracking since has adjusted me in the past, but in the heat of the moment I said Chiro instead of Accupuncture.

Anyway I'm not bringing Steve into this since he has no part in this forum and can't respond.

Now this is entertainment. Especially when it's slow at work.

Ok, now all we need is a fight preparation blog and we'll be all set.