Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The yik kam transform

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    You are welcome.

There is no secret. And these are just the begining basic elements that let one to be Able to see the whole picture, and doing analyze and synthesize.

Try it you might like it.
    Trust me I already like it just from the sound of it and the results that Mike has been achieving in such a short period of time.

Master it and teach to the less fortune people.
    Let them has a chance to live a better live!

Be it in the high education area as MIT or the less fortunate kids on the street, we help them equally so that everyone has good health good brain and can reach for a good living dream instead of fight fight and no hope. That is the mission of ancient Chinese martial artists beside protecting thier village as security personal.
    Well said.
    Fut Hong Wing Chun Kuen (a.k.a. Invisible Buddha Fist Wing Chun), Northern New Jersey
    IBFWC @ youtube
    BBL28888 @ youtube

"Everybody's gotta plan, until they get hit!" - Mike Tyson

"Rule number 1: Don't get hit. Rule number 2: Remember rule number one."- Sifu Joseph Ng

"Pure or Impure Wing Chun, whatever beats an opponent is good Wing Chun" - pg 50, Wing Chun Warrior: The True Tales of WCKF Master Duncan Leung

Yik kam transform is an operating manual of our own body mind. Once we know the functions of our mind and body, the more we use them the more we will be good at it.
    And the limit is only depend on how much one uses it.

Yik kam transform is a transform because it leads one to aware. Once one aware of what one has not aware one will no longer the same.

It is the aware and experience of the body mind which is categorize in the five layers kick starts ones evolution in ones body and mind. And at that point the evolution started and cannot be reversed.

Thus, an exposé to the transform of 24 hours push one into another body mind state and the world after that will no longer be the same. As it says, toto this is not Kansas anymore.

In the ancient china. This transform is named as sum fatt or mind method. It is only given to the inner chamber students in the blood line. That is because without the mind method. Ones practice will hit platoe and flat out and degrade while aging. With mind method there is alternative.

Thus, the yik kam transform is the yik kam slt sum fatt coin in the modern language. It has to work because it is a scientific educational process. And it is a holistic balance process.

Yes. These sum fatt things exist in 1850 wing Chun. Try it and you will know it is real.

For those who is in MIT and other Engineering colleges.

The yik kam transform process is called transform because

1. It is a process to promote transformation to break the boundary of the initial state.

2. The five layers is analog to the layers in the neuron network of artificial intelligent design , where the intelligent is in every layer and the integration of all layers.

3. It is similar to Laplace transform , with one deal with the reality in the Laplace domain to have the advantage of easier to grasp the subject and process and simplified the operation to algebraic instead of diff Eqs. With yik kam transform one dealing with the reality with zoom in to each layer and zoom out to all layers as needed.

Thus, yik kam transform is a tool. However, whether it is a Jedi training process or Dath Vaders clone Ning , that heavy rely on humanistic maturity. Thus, I suggest to limit the Depth of the fifth layer. Never give a neucler bomb to a kid even though we know every details how to Do mass production.

It is a 1850 concept with 2010 design. I am not a martial artist but a system architect .
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-04-2012 at 09:35 AM.

I told the people who learn the Yik Kam transform that

if one replace the force vector, momentum, and figthing tactic layer to diet and nutrition layer. one will have a Transform for healthy holistic living.

I believe it is time to raise this issue because martial artists needs to be strong and healthy to protect others. instead of going through all type of macho stuffs and by the age of 45, the body run like an old car.

So, with the fifth layer replace into a diet and nutrition layer one has a very good chance to live a healthy live. in fact, I hope someone teach these stuff in high school.

My teacher in organic food use to tell me to never donate can food. He told me that, the less fortunate is already less fortunate. if we give them bad food. they will not have a chance. especially the young kid and teenages on the street. if they have bad food their body will not work properly and thus get into bad mood and will not think properly. That way how can they study and make a better living later? it is a dead trap spiral downward. So, diet is a serious issue.

Sure, the well todo can eat organic food. however, even the less fortunate has an alternative.

For example,

with Zero cost to pay
    cut out soft drink, do not drink icy water. do not drink icy water with your meal. only drink water or warm water, cut down salt, cut down sugar. cut down or avoid white rice, cup noddle. cut out or down junk food to 20%, and eat with 4 hours between meal . eat fruit instead of junk food. do not eat after 9pm. Always eat break feast.

with some extra cost to pay,
    avoid or minimize fast food or can food every week , eat old style oat meal, eat vegitables and minimum process food. cut down wine and whatever not neccesary and replace it with whole food.
    Avoid fried rice or fried noodle.

With the above one can improve one's health and mood and mind with very little cost. So, one doesnt have to be well todo , one has alternative even one is less fortunate. with determination one will achieve a good result and better future instead falling into a dead trap of no future. the long term gain is very big.

So, one needs determination and perserverance, but martial art is all about determination and perserverance anyway.

I hope we WCners out there to explain this to our friends or students especially those who are in the less fortunate group to help them to have a good martial art and good life.

The bottom line and the agenda of the Yik Kam transform is aim at that. a good martial artists with a good life.

only last night a WCner old friend ask me why do I coin the term "Wing Chun 1850" I told him, 1850 era , opium war, Chinese government hit bankcruptcy, Chinese society is mealting down, chinese culture is in depression, the people is in hot water, the Wing Chun ancestors ( the Red boat opera actors) started the first military uprising of the chinese opera actor( in the entile Chinese history of thousands of years) . no one knows how to, and how long to get out of that. evidentally we know today it takes six generations or 160 years an a big numbers of war and battles to get to today's china condition. 160 years is a long time , too long for those living in 1850 to wait.

Those who live in 1850 has to live. they have to live and do the best the can with all what they have. no one knows when next Spring is going to come, no one can imagine how long is 160 years. if they can do it and survive then, there is no reason we can not do much much better in 2010. WCners need to be do a much better job then those who is in 1850. a better living a better art. instead of get stuck in the past with limited art and living within the opium fantasy.

For me, WCK is all about hope and chance. and the Transform is a tool for providing hope and chance. it is not about I fight better then you. or I can beat you. it is I have nuclear technology and have a good life too. when the world is evolving into deep high tech. we now face how to live a balance live or we get into chaos. it is time to look at everything holistically .
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-05-2012 at 05:49 PM.

I told the people who learn the Yik Kam transform that

if one replace the force vector, momentum, and figthing tactic layer to diet and nutrition layer. one will have a Transform for healthy holistic living.

I believe it is time to raise this issue because martial artists needs to be strong and healthy to protect others. instead of going through all type of macho stuffs and by the age of 45, the body run like an old car.

For me, WCK is all about hope and chance. and the Transform is a tool for providing hope and chance. it is not about I fight better then you. or I can beat you. it is I have nuclear technology and have a good life too. when the world is evolving into deep high tech. we now face how to live a balance live or we get into chaos. it is time to look at everything holistically .
    Thank you for sharing all of this! I've never taken any WCK lessons and only met a couple WCK players- but I think it applies as a nice systematic way to consider all arts - and as a foundation from which to bring deeper analysis when learning. Whenever I see your posts I think they often apply in general terms beyond WCK too similar to this one- so maybe in the future you can post this in the Kung Fu Training and Health sub forum too

Out of curiosity- I may have figured breathing to be with body layer (either integrated or even before it in some ways). I also might have thought mind being the first level of fundamental practice in quieting, focusing, and as a precursor to breathing practice.

From some teacher I did once have I noticed how quickly mind is often skipped and body 'layer' was gone directly to- perhaps it is an analysis tool though and not a concrete law of arts too.

What do you think?

Matt
    Last edited by Matthew; 06-06-2012 at 05:47 PM.

Here is another example of how the yik kam transform applied in other style

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...5&postcount=17

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    Thank you for sharing all of this! I've never taken any WCK lessons and only met a couple WCK players- but I think it applies as a nice systematic way to consider all arts - and as a foundation from which to bring deeper analysis when learning. Whenever I see your posts I think they often apply in general terms beyond WCK too similar to this one- so maybe in the future you can post this in the Kung Fu Training and Health sub forum too

Out of curiosity- I may have figured breathing to be with body layer (either integrated or even before it in some ways). I also might have thought mind being the first level of fundamental practice in quieting, focusing, and as a precursor to breathing practice.

From some teacher I did once have I noticed how quickly mind is often skipped and body 'layer' was gone directly to- perhaps it is an analysis tool though and not a concrete law of arts too.

What do you think?

Matt

Matt,

We all know, body and mind are inseperate able. And inter related, The break down of the five layers is for quick precise handling for the beginner. those who has master, just run natural .

Without these layer stuffs clearly present to the beginner and let them be able to handle them. The qi layer and the momentum , force, tactic layer will be having a difficult time to get handle.

Not to mention, within each layer there are indepth stuffs which the ordinary people doesn't aware of. In that case, they will never be able to use that part of the functions.

But then for the master, everything is just natural .

Also, the sequence and how to get hold of the layer makes a heaven and earth different unless one is a master.

For example, the physical body layer needs to be handle before the mind layer. The breathing layer must be handle via physical body layer and mind layer. Otherwise one cannot have a stable and repeatable consistence handling and further entering into the zone.

These stuffs are a part of human nature, if one cannot get it right in the begining. One will never have a stable practice, and will never arrive at the advance level.

When using for healing, these sequence of handling are very important to get result. We cannot have unstable and unrepeatable result.

In combat situation, these are critical because we cannot afford mind body latch up via tunnel vision. Due to missed handling of the layer, sequence of the layer, and depth of the layer. Each button has to be handle properly. Similar to flying a plane.

So, the layer separation above and how yik kam transform drill with its sequence bring one to experience the five layers are very critical.

People never be able to get to the qi layer if the first three layers cannot be repeatable handle. Thus, not many can called for or evoke qi in their Dan Tien. They cannot do it because the first three layers are not master . If that is master, the qi layer will surface. And can be measure. It is a nature phenomenon of the human body. Not philosophy or believe.

But then as I aways says if you are a master or natural. You don't need these. There are more then one way but it must based on repeatable and precise handling nature. Never philosophy because the nature is not going to listen to any ones philosophy but goes its own way and sequence very specifically.

Also, the layer activation sequence is for protection guarding. For example, when the mind cannot quite down and out of control. One knows one needs to shut down a certain part of mind function or totally abandon it to back off to work on the physical layer. Otherwise, it is self destruction.
    So, as a beginner one absolutely needs to know the layers and sequence and the layers depth . To make it work. In the healing or combat situation. We today has very little pragmatic teaching but lots of philosophies.

IMHO, yes, there are laws needs to follow when dealing with the five layers. One can cleverly manupulate but must never against the law. To crack the code , the length of the bit and the sequence needs to be exact. For the past 150 years the wck engine is so difficult because the length of the bit or how many bit of data and the sequence of the bit is not that well know. And now we want to put that under spot light and crack the code once for all.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-08-2012 at 08:43 AM.

Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Master it and teach to the less fortune people.
    Let them has a chance to live a better live!

Be it in the high education area as MIT or the less fortunate kids on the street, we help them equally so that everyone has good health good brain and can reach for a good living dream instead of fight fight and no hope. That is the mission of ancient Chinese martial artists beside protecting thier village as security personal.
    Thank you Hendrik! You have summed up the arts wonderfully!

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

I already have Medlife and BlueCross/BlueShield I don’t need a doctor

the less fortunate kids on the street, we help them equally so that everyone has good health good brain and can reach for a good living dream instead of fight fight and no hope. That is the mission of ancient Chinese martial artists
    Who and what is developing the less fortunate kids brain; and because they don’t do what you're working on; why are they less fortunate? They should have parents that love them unless you’re teaching orphans.

What was said here; is what every teacher should do and tell (kids), and not just in martial arts. That should already be in our everyday lives within the frame of mind in which should have came from our parents, I’m not going to pay anyone to teach me how to act/think, especially a martial art instructor while being an adult. I’m just not that weak minded (brain wash).
    Last edited by Ali. R; 06-09-2012 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali. R View Post
    Who and what is developing the less fortunate kids brain; and because they don’t do what you're working on; why are they less fortunate? They should have parents that love them unless you’re teaching orphans.

What was said here; is what every teacher should do and tell (kids), and not just in martial arts.

That should already be in our everyday lives within the frame of mind in which should have came from our parents, I’m not going to pay anyone to teach me how to act, especially a martial art instructor while being an adult.

I’m just not that weak minded (brain wash).

I suggest you carefully read my previous posts and comprehend what is communicated instead of thinking what you are thinking as what I am saying.

As for the less fortunate brain, one can give ones kid all the love but if the kid keep eating can food, soft drink, high salt, high sugar, ... All day long .. (Got nothing to do with what i am working on. )

Guess what will the outcome be when these kids in school , And when they hit an age of 45? Can those type of eating support a healthy living , a clear and sharp mind? Not to mention a demanding martial art training?

As for parents, take a look how many of today's parents ,as we are , knows what is proper , and practice as a good model on how to live a balance live?

So, What i say is there are laws and techonogy of natural living.
    every person will get Benifit by knowing what those are and walk their talk to get result.

And finally,

Those who fully develop their mind layer, will have no fear to look into anything and decide what is the best , always expand their horizon , and stay in the state of positive silence without trap in ones own mind set.

But that development will work only with good diet, and other layers' proper support because every layers is inter related.

As for weak mind and brain wash, we all are subject to that. We learn our stuffs mostly via tv and movies and internet, and commercial advertisement , without realize them. We don't even do prayer every night to reset our brain anymore. We all are weak and brainwashed.

Any one believe those chain punch in ip man 2 the movie can defense against a well train boxer? If yes, that is one of the worst brainwash. And the parents and instructors who do not know that put the kids in high danger. IMHO.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-09-2012 at 07:55 AM.

Ali has bring up a great point on love.

For me,

Even though I did zen, qi......ect.

Mind needs a physical support for 99% of the human.

Thus, if one cannot take care of the basic physical layer Forget the other stuffs.
    And to taking care of the physical one needs a balance diet.

Thus, control the food one actually control the body. Control the body one control the mind.

So, is advance state of mind and qi exist ? Yes. But 99% percent of people cannot get there.

For the 1% who get there, mind and body is non dual. It is living in a different world? Do we have technology to get there? Yes. But most will never go that far.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-09-2012 at 08:19 AM.

Hello Hendrik,

I understand what you’re saying, but the entire thing you’re presenting as point/premises on why it’s better -or- which leaves others in the position of being less fortunate; my POV is ONLY a byproduct of good parenting.

If one doesn’t understand or develop what you do or work on doesn’t put them in any less position to live a happy and healthy life. Believe me, getting your but kick every time can be a very unhappy and unhealthy situation to be in, and this is where the mother's love comes in to play: to be better, to act better and to live a better life…
    Last edited by Ali. R; 06-09-2012 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali. R View Post
    Hello Hendrik,

I understand what you’re saying, but the entire thing you’re presenting as point/premises on why it’s better -or- which leaves others in the position of being less fortunate; my POV is ONLY a byproduct of good parenting.

If one doesn’t understand or develop what you do or work on doesn’t put them in any less position to live a happy and healthy life.

Believe me, getting your but kick every time can be a very unhappy and unhealthy situation to be in, and this is where the mothers love comes in to play: to be better, to act better and to live a better life…
    Ali,

You missed my definition of less fortune. Thus, you missed my point.

Please Read ' my organic food instructor told me why not to donate can food ' section to have a clear definition of what less fortune means.

Also, the thread here got nothing to do on what I work or what I do. This thread is a systematic presenting of what technology exist in today's language. I am just a messenger reporting what exists.

as I mention above, this thread is not going into get your but kick types of subject.
    So, it will be appreciate to limit the discussion To facts, technology only.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-09-2012 at 09:38 AM.

I didn’t miss anything and you’re not the only one here with a brain.

Well, your message shouldn’t put others in the position of being beneath and less fortunate then you; and that’s all because you were told so, considering that you’re the messenger (brain washed).
    Last edited by Ali. R; 06-09-2012 at 01:38 PM.